Buy now

Pay with your credit card
Receive the Pass on your email
Enjoy Florence and Tuscany
Firenze Pass Botticelli
Firenze Pass Botticelli
What is included?

> free guaranteed access to UFFIZI Gallery
> free guaranteed access to BOBOLI Gardens
> free guaranteed access to PITTI Palace
> free guaranteed access to ARCHEOLOGICAL Museum
> free guaranteed access to OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
> free public transportation (6 rides)
> free bus to Firenze Airport
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi

Qty
€ 49,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Premium
Firenze Pass Premium
What is included?
 
> free guaranteed access to UFFIZI Gallery
> free guaranteed access to GIOTTO's bell Tower
> free guaranteed access to BOBOLI Gardens
> free guaranteed access to PITTI Palace
> free guaranteed access to DUOMO and its Museum
> free guaranteed access to BAPTISTERY
> free guaranteed access to ARCHEOLOGICAL Museum
> free guaranteed access to OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental

Qty
€ 65,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Michelangelo
Firenze Pass Michelangelo

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to GALLERIA DELL'ACCADEMIA
> free guaranteed access to GIOTTO's bell Tower
> free guaranteed access to DUOMO and its Museum
> free guaranteed access to BAPTISTERY
> free guaranteed access to SANTA REPARATA
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi


Qty
€ 48,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Giotto
Firenze Pass Giotto

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to GIOTTO's bell Tower
> free guaranteed access to DUOMO and its Museum
> free guaranteed access to BAPTISTERY
> free guaranteed access to SANTA REPARATA
> free public transportation (6 rides)
> free bus to Firenze Airport
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi


Qty
€ 40,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}

Add Tuscany to your FirenzePass

Do you want to visit also Pisa or Siena ? Discover the combo pass for you trip in Tuscany.

Florence and Tuscany Pass
Florence and Tuscany Pass

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to Pisa TOWER
> free guaranteed access to Pisa CATHEDRAL
> free guaranteed access to all open monuments and museums in Piazza dei Miracoli.
> free guaranteed access to UFFIZI Gallery
> free guaranteed access to BOBOLI Gardens
> free guaranteed access to PITTI Palace
> free guaranteed access to ARCHEOLOGICAL Museum
> free guaranteed access to OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
> free guaranteed access to Siena CATHEDRAL and Piccolomini Library
> Train ticket valid for 3 consecutive days on Trenitalia and Trenitalia Tper regional, fast regional and metropolitan trains
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental

This pass has to be booked at least 48 hours in advance of use. 

 


Qty
€ 80,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Botticelli + Pisa
Firenze Pass Botticelli + Pisa

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to UFFIZI Gallery
> free guaranteed access to BOBOLI Gardens
> free guaranteed access to PITTI Palace
> free guaranteed access to ARCHEOLOGICAL Museum
> free guaranteed access to OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
> free guaranteed access to Pisa TOWER
> free guaranteed access to Pisa CATHEDRAL
> free guaranteed access to all open monuments and museums in Piazza dei Miracoli. 
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi


Qty
€ 70,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Giotto + Pisa
Firenze Pass Giotto + Pisa

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to GIOTTO's bell Tower
> free guaranteed access to DUOMO and its Museum
> free guaranteed access to BAPTISTERY
> free guaranteed access to SANTA REPARATA
> free guaranteed access to Pisa TOWER
> free guaranteed access to Pisa CATHEDRAL
> free guaranteed access to all open monuments and museums in Piazza dei Miracoli.
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi


Qty
€ 52,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Botticelli + Siena
Firenze Pass Botticelli + Siena

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to UFFIZI Gallery
> free guaranteed access to BOBOLI Gardens
> free guaranteed access to PITTI Palace
> free guaranteed access to ARCHEOLOGICAL Museum
> free guaranteed access to OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
> free guaranteed access to Siena CATHEDRAL and Piccolomini Library
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental


Qty
€ 52,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Firenze Pass Giotto + Siena
Firenze Pass Giotto + Siena

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to GIOTTO's bell Tower
> free guaranteed access to DUOMO and its Museum
> free guaranteed access to BAPTISTERY
> free guaranteed access to SANTA REPARATA
> free guaranteed access to Siena CATHEDRAL and Piccolomini Library
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental


Qty
€ 35,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Tuscany Pass
Tuscany Pass

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to Siena CATHEDRAL and Piccolomini Library
> free guaranteed access to Pisa TOWER
> free guaranteed access to Pisa CATHEDRAL
> free guaranteed access to all open monuments and museums in Piazza dei Miracoli.
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental
> 5€ for Taxi


Qty
€ 38,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Tuscany Pass Premium
Tuscany Pass Premium

What is included?

> free guaranteed access to Siena CATHEDRAL and Piccolomini Library
> free guaranteed access to Pisa TOWER
> free guaranteed access to Pisa CATHEDRAL
> free guaranteed access to all open monuments and museums in Piazza dei Miracoli.
> Train ticket valid for 3 consecutive days on Trenitalia and Trenitalia Tper regional, fast regional and metropolitan trains 
> more than 20 unique tours and experiences at -25%
> free insider guide to the top restaurants
> 10% off on car rental

This pass has to be booked at least 48 hours in advance of use


Qty
€ 65,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}